Check out our new Jammer Dashboard for all of the 2021 sponsored resources, and take advantage of all the great exclusive offers for everyone taking part in the jam!
Resources / tools lists
- Handy list put together by GGJ organizers from around the world.
- Make your game with assets from our ICGJ conference
- Pixel Prospector has compiled a wealth of resources:
- Resources to make your game more accessible:
Using PlayFab Experiments -
- Step 1: Getting Started:
- Step 2: Quick start with Experiments:
- Why not make a trailer or gameplay video from your game jam game? Useful to generate interest for a video game, or to give a rules explanation or tutorial for a board game.
Some hints & tips for software, tools and examples
- Why Everyone Should Participate in the Global Game Jam - Kevin Wong
- How to Get the Most Out of a Game Jam. - Christer Kaitila
- Jamming your way into the industry - Anchel Labena:
- Why should you participate in game jams? - Dusty Wright:
- The Game Jam Survival Guide - Christer Kaitila:
- Global Game Jam® Keynote videos:
- From Game Jam to Full Game - Super TIME Force & Other Shining Examples (GDC Next) - Nathan Vella (Capy Games):